Parents and visitors are permitted to meet their childrens/wards only after the college working hours and after taking permission from the principal. Students are expected to use courteous and polite language with members of the staff and maintain decorum in the campous and outside. They are expected to conduct themselves in such a way, so as to bring a good name for the college whereever they are.
The Indian Overseas Bank, Kavaraipettai(Code no :622) has been providing banking facilities at the college for the benefit of the staff and students. All students are advised to open a savings account in the bank. The parents are advised to carry out all financial transactions to their wards directly through the savings accounts /DDs only.
RAGGING IN ANY FORM IS TOTALLY BANNED AND ANY ONE FOUND INDULGING IN RAGGING IS SEVERELY PUNISHED INCLUDING DISMISSAL FROM THE COLLEGE.
- College will normally work for 8 hours from 8.30 a.m.
- Students are required to be regular and punctual to the classes.
- Students should be seated in the lecture halls 5 minutes before the commencement of the class.
- Students should maintain perfect order and strict silence inside the lecture/drawing halls / labs / workshops at all times.
- Movement outside the classroom in between lectures should be minimum and for valid reasons only.
- They should bring calculators everyday and drawing instruments and charts whenever needed. They should avoid borrowing them in the college from other students or try to procure them after coming to college. Observation notebooks should be brought to the laboratory classes.
- Record of experiments done in a particular class should be submitted in the next laboratory class.
- Students should attend all tests and show good academic progress.
- Absenting from regular classes will be strictly viewed and absentism in the test will be viewed with atmost sternness.
- Regularity in writing the test and satisfactory performance of students in test are essential to permit the students to appear for the University examinations at the end of the year.
- Any student found indulging in malpractice in the Test/Model exams/University exams will be debarred from appearing for the rest of the examinations.
- All students should wear clean and appropriate dress. Gentleman should wear trousers with shirts neatly tucked in. Tee shirts, Jeans and other casuals are strictly prohibited in the campus during normal working hours. They are expected to wear shoes. Ladies should wear sarees or churidars. Half sarees, midis are prohibited in the campus.
- All students should wear the appropriate uniforms that are stipulated while attending the practical and workshop classes
- A minimum of 80% attendance is expected, in each semester, necessarily to enable a student perform better in the University examination.
- Students are not allowed to take leave of absence for more than 6 days in a semester.
- Students who absent themselves without permission will be deemed to have been absent for 2 days. Continuous absence from class on medical grounds will be permitted only on production of medical certificate and letter from parent. Names of students who are absent continuously for more than 12 days on any account with or without permission will be struck off the rolls. They should seek readmission by paying a readmission fee.